Concentrated Laundry Powder Detergent 500g
- Concentrated laundry detergent
- Non Ionic surfactant
- Anti-rust to protect machine
- Suitable for use on white & colour garments
- Keep your laundry smelling clean and fresh
- Consider adding Oxi-bleach as a laundry booster or for treating stain removal
- Scent / fragrant || Lavender
- Size || 500g
- Recommended usage || <5kg =half spoon, 10kg=1 spoon
1 spoon ~35g
- 1 spoon included in the packet
- Made in Malaysia
- What is the difference between Liquid and Powder detergents?Liquid detergents are generally better in removing and cleaning greasy stains, while powdered detergents have found to be better at removing dirt, mud and other ground soils.
- How to use washing detergent in different types of machines?
Laundry detergent is dependent on the type of washing machine you have.
With regular top-loading machines, it’s best not to add detergent on top of your laundry. Otherwise the detergent may not dissolve properly and leave an unpleasant residue on your clothes.
Instead, first add a little water followed by the detergent and then your laundry. The process for front-loading machines is more straightforward-simply pour your liquid detergent into the compartment of the dispenser drawer.
- How much detergent should I use?
Learning how to measure your laundry detergent properly is a crucial step to achieving great results, perhaps, its even the most important. You’re probably aware that your clothes won’t be cleaned effectively if you don’t use enough detergent, but unfortunately it’s not simply a case of “the more, the better” either!
Using too much laundry detergent won’t make your clothes cleaner; it may actually result in dingy-looking clothes and cause your washing machine to clog up with excess detergent. Besides, avoiding overdosing your detergent will save you money in the long run!