Kuretake Gansai Tambi 6 Colours Set | Opal Colours
- A face whose colour tone and brilliance change depending on the viewing angle, light, background colour, paper colour.
- At first glance, it looks almost colourless when applied to the white paper, but polarized light is added to the pale pearl-like colour depending on the angle of light and the angle of viewing.
- When applied to dark paper, the colour of the paper absorbs light, adding a strong metallic colour and brilliance.
- In addition, regardless of the colour of the paper, the stronger the light, the stronger the colour of the particles and the more they shine.
In addition to mixing opal colours, it can also be mixed with other water-based inks and paints.
- It can be used for all kinds of artworks such as illustrations, paintings and calligraphy
- When light hits the shells of opals and pearl shells, a phenomenon called the "Iridescent effect" is seen in which diffused reflection and absorption of light produce a rainbow-like colour.
- Opal Colors uses pearl pigments made from high-quality artificial mica that produce similar effects and expresses colours by light interference without using colour pigments. Therefore, it is a colour material with excellent light resistance and environmental friendliness.
- Waterbased pigment
- ACMI Certified
- 6 Colour Set || Opal Pink, Opal Copper, Opal Gold, Opal Green, Opal Blue, Opal Violet
- Made in Japan
- *Gansai pans may exhibit some crack due to dryness, however, it does not affect their quality