Sakura Pigma Micron 003 005 01 02 03 04 05 08 | Archival Ink Pen
Pigma ink, invented by Sakura over 25 years ago, continues to be the most reliable permanent ink on the market today.
Artists, consumers, the government, and scientists consider Pigma Micron a necessary basic tool for any archival-quality, handwritten project.
This permanent, fade resistant, chemically stable, pigment-based ink will not bleed or run if liquids are spilled on or applied to the document after the ink has dried
- Perfect for legal situations, Pigma ink is nearly impossible to alter on documents, in log books, or on checks.
- Archival quality Pigma® ink on paper
- Waterproof & fade resistant
- Will not smear or feather when dry
- Not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed
- Line Width || Micron 003 (0.15mm) | Micron 005 (0.2mm) | Micron 01 (0.25mm) | Micron 02 (0.30mm) | Micron 03 (0.35mm) | Micron 04 (0.4mm) | Micron 05 (0.45mm) | Micron 08 (0.5mm)
*Micron02 & Micron03 is only available in Black
- Made in Japan